What you will need to measure
1. Measuring tape (email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free one)
2. Ruler or Straightedge
3. Another person to help measure
4. Thin shorts and tight fitting t-shirt
Tips on measuring
1. Relax, breathe normally and look straight ahead when getting measured.
2. Create tension. No need to tighten the measuring tape so much for skin to be folding out the sides but tight enough so it does not droop.
3. Repeat the measurement a few times to make sure accurate measurements are placed.