Stoked on the brand, but don't see an opening? If want to help 7TILL8 grow and can bring something that you think 7TILL8 needs, be bold and tell us why at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Career + Name of Position". Please send in resumes, portfolios, and any other relevant information.
Role: Wetsuit Specialist
Location: Torrance, California
About the Wetsuit Specialist
As a Wetsuit Specialist, you will be responsible for day-to-day communication with new and existing 7TILL8 customers through a variety of communication channels. You will also be responsible for order processing, warranty requests, inventory management, and related tasks that support the Operations team.
On any given day, your duties will range from measuring customers, selling wetsuits, checking on incoming orders, helping customers find the best wetsuit for their needs, and diagnosing issues with wetsuit repairs and alterations.
This is a full-time position that includes medical benefits. Salary is dependent on experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Promptly and professionally respond to daily incoming customer support inquiries (via online tickets, phone, and in-person channels) and act as the first layer of support for customers.
- Effectively communicate the benefits/advantages of our products and help guide customers to purchase the right wetsuit with confidence and excitement.
- Conduct phone, in-person, and virtual measurement appointments to help customers purchase and get suited for a custom-tailored surf or dive wetsuit.
- Assist our customers with order confirmation, alterations and repair requests, shipping status, returns, etc., with the goal of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Contribute to the overall customer service strategy by identifying issues and/or opportunities for process optimization and growth.
What We’re Looking For:
- A Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year university and/or 2-4 years experience working in a customer-facing retail environment
- Working knowledge of the retail industry in a sales or customer-support role.
- Top notch communication skills and experience communicating with customers in both verbal and written settings
- Extensive patience, empathy, and excitement for new and existing 7till8 customers.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to proactively problem solve on an independent level
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to ever-changing needs in an intimate environment
You May Also Have:
- Experience selling the benefits and values of technical products to customers
- Familiarity with Gorgias, Trello, Slack, and Google Workplace Products (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc)
- Experience with shipping and receiving, inventory management.
- A passion for surfing and/or scuba diving is a big plus
How to Apply:
Apply by sending a resume, portfolio, and why you want to work with us to email@example.com. Please include “Wetsuit Specialist” in the subject line of the email, and send through one idea you have to improve the 7TILL8 website. Sharing your personal story is always encouraged.